Okay, you may have noticed, I’m not all there. But that’s fine with me, that’s me D’ya know what I mean? I’ve taken a bit of a period of rest, blogging wise and it has helped me with deciding what I want to do with my blog. Well I’ve a new template, which I wanted for so long but couldn’t find. But maybe more important (well not really), I’ve decided to take more time between posts. I can make my posts more interesting and of a higher quality. Or I have made myself believe that, which is fine too I guess.
If you have followed this blog for a while – which isn’t a long time, but hey I got over 5000 views – you may have come to the conclusion that I think. A lot. Loads. Vast majorities of thinking. Yup always have my thinking cap on. But it isn’t always a negative thing to think. I often think about ridiculous, yet mindblowing things.
So here’s a list of mindblowing things I think about. If you are offended by them, well. I don’t know just unread them or something like that I suppose.
- If Popeye gets his strength from eating Spinach, how does he open a tin can with his bare hands before eating the so called strength giver?
- When cartoons have striped shirts in comic books, why do the stripes always stay the exact straight way, even when the character moves?
- If you choke a smurf, which colour will it turn into?
- Does the language term ‘Mandarin’ come from the dish Peking Duck or the other way around?
- Why the fuck do people still reference to my country as ‘Holland’ as it is in fact just a province?
- If you get out the shower clean, why does your towel get dirty?
- If two vegans are arguing, is it still considered beef?
- For every time someone has said to me ‘Penny for your thought’, why am I not rich yet?
- Why is it that when you say touch, you lips don’t touch. But when you say separate they do?
- What does water taste like?