July has been going on for a few days already, but i just thought: let’s make a playlist! I know I haven’t been doing this for a long time and I’m a bit ashamed of it really. I should have done more, but that’s how life goes I suppose, eh?
One of the reasons I struggle with making playlists, is the fact that I haven’t found proper new music in a long while. I just listen to classic, old good ones. D’ya know what I mean? But I think I have gotten back to it now and have a July Playlist for y’all.
It’s probably not your standard playlist, but it works for and it should work for you too! (YAASSSS) I’m so excited and it’s such a mix between different styles, times and emotions to be honest.
1. Stop Crying Your Heart Out – Oasis
2. All My Friends – Snakeships ft. Tinashe ft. Chance The Rapper
3. Jason – Jadakiss ft. Swizz Beatz
4. Kiara – Bonobo
5. Gimme The Love – Jake Bugg
6. Þennan dag – Asgeir
7. Step on – Happy Mondays
8. This is Wales – The Barry Horns
9. The Getaway – Red Hot Chili Peppers
10. Delete – DMA’S
11. Fluorescent Adolescent – Arctic Monkeys
12. Town Called Malice – The Jam
13. She Bangs the Drums – The Stone Roses
14. Don’t Look Back into the Sun – The Libertines
15. Everyday Robots – Damon Albarn
16. Lucky Man – The Verve
17. Too Soon – DMA’S
18. Intergalactic – Beastie Boys
19. Sunshine – Atmosphere
20. Uncle Sam Goddamn – Brother Ali
Hope you enjoy it!