So it’s October 1st and I realised something. I’ve been lacking with blogging lately. A lot. I’ve really struggling and wrestling with my mental health, I still am in fact. But I want to get back to my blogging ways. Blogtober is the ideal ‘thing’ for me, because it gives a motivation to blog every day. I have to commit as it were.
I have been feeling like the world is closing down on me. I made some great friends of the past months through blogging, but as I blogged less, I felt like the people were leaving me. I felt like I wasn’t relevant anymore and that people would prefer more prolific bloggers, d’ya know what I mean? It’s a terrible thing to think and I don’t want to feel this anymore, but in all honesty I still feel this. It’s killing me from the inside, but I think I have a solution how I am to feel more confident about online engagement.
I know it isn’t true and that my friends are there for me, but still I can’t shake this feeling of discontent, being unhappy and irrelevance. My only solution – well I think it’s that solution – is to start blogging more! If engagement will go up, I will surely feel better. So does my very logical mind say.. AHUMM..
Okay right! This month is all about getting my blogging back. Not only about mental health, no I want to blog all the things. After all I’m supposed to be a Culture and Lifestyle blogger (whatever that means haha). My plan is to blog about a variety of subjects:
- Mental Health; my journey whilst battling Anxiety, Depression & OCD.
- FOOTBALL (Did you know I liked football?)
- Books; I have read some books the last weeks
- Music; there are so many new albums and I also need to talk about people not knowing who David Bowie was. Yes, it happened again.
- Shakespeare; my life is one big Shakespeare play to be honest.
- Fashion. Well I call it fashion, but it’s just me rambling on about some clothes and shoes.
- Essays, I might do some essays on stuff that’s bothering me yknow.