20 apps I use daily!

I use my phone. A LOT. I know I should use it less, but yeah I can’t, I suppose? Anyway, I want to give you all heads up and share the 15 apps I use daily on my phone. I have no idea why I’m doing this, but I thought it would be a good idea. Oh God, Marc…

1. Facebook
15. Fitbit
16. Reddit
17. Football Manager 2017
18. Evernote
19. Timehop
20. GIPHY

What apps do you use daily? Let me know in the comments!
Marc
Volg:
Share:

Plaats een reactie

1. mei 15, 2017 / 1:07 pm

I use so many of these on a daily basis! I really love Unum but I've just used up all of my grid and I don't want to pay for it 🙁 🙁

2. mei 16, 2017 / 12:10 pm

I'm guilty of using my phone a lot too! I use most of these apps daily as well 🙂

skinnydecxflatte.blogspot.com xo

3. mei 16, 2017 / 5:21 pm

I use most of these too, I love using time hop I'm addicted!!

4. mei 16, 2017 / 8:35 pm

That's a lot of apps haha! Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Fitbit are definitely my go-to!

5. mei 16, 2017 / 9:05 pm

I've never heard of 7,8 or 13 so might have to check those out! I'm deffo big on the main social media channels and the occasional quiz up tournament with my friends! x

G

6. mei 17, 2017 / 2:05 pm

I've always wasting on my phone…but I try really hard to make sure I'm at least doing something social media based, not playing the game 'Two Dots' which is so addictive and frustrating it makes my head hurt!

7. mei 18, 2017 / 11:18 am

Wow that is a lot of apps! I don't think my phone could even store that many because I use so much memory on photos & videos! I use maybe about 5/6 out of these (and they are all social media apps). I've got an iPad for games when I feel like them! This is a great post – not seen anyone do something like this! It's good to see what other things people use their phones for 🙂

8. mei 18, 2017 / 1:37 pm

I definitely use most of those social media apps daily too!

9. mei 23, 2017 / 9:20 am

Buffer saves my life!! I love using timehop as well and seeing all the memories!

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Vereiste velden zijn gemarkeerd met *

%d bloggers liken dit: